The Gundagai Antique Motor Club was formed on the 5th May 1976 with 15 members attending. At present the club has a membership of 65.
The Club has members from other towns on the South West Slopes of the Snowy Mountains, NSW. These are Adelong, Batlow, Gundagai, Tarcutta, Tumbarumba, Tumut, Wagga and surrounding areas as well as the ACT.
The Club Magazine is "The Crank Handle" and is published monthly. The Antique vehicles owned by club members range from the 1920's to the 1980's with cars, trucks, motor bikes and tractors.
The Club is also an active member of the Council of Heritage Motor Clubs, with some of our members attending most meetings of CHMC.
The Galleries contain photographs of members vehicles and those that are presently being restored.